VAN - CATLOC - CAT1001 - FAVERSHAM - KENT
CATLOC 1001 Catalytic Converter Theft Protection System Universal
CATLOC - CAT1001 - FAVERSHAM - KENT
CATLOC CAT1001 Catalytic Converter Theft Protection System.
- Universal Application for Clamshell / Lozenge Shaped Catalytic Converters upto 203mm wide and 152mm tall. Will also fit round Catalytic Converters with a circumference of upto 585mm.
- Designed to protect against your Catalytic Converter being stolen.
- According to statistics from the Police; Catalytic Converter Thefts have more than doubled in the past 3 years with around 25,000 incidents being reported.
- The most at risk vehicles are Vans, Light Commercial Vehicles, 4x4s, Pickup Trucks, People Carriers and Motorhomes.
- CATLOC products are manufactured using Marine Grade Stainless Steel, utilise high security fixings and are designed to be effective in mitigating against Catalytic Converter Theft.
- All CATLOC systems include the CATLOC Protection ISRmarking and registration system which is also available separately to mark the DPF or exhaust system components as required.
- Approved and sold by many OEMs; CATLOC products protect over 40,000 vehicles per year.
- With the price of a replacement Catalytic Converter costing upto £3,000 for some vehicles, how can you afford not to protect yours?
This is a universal product as described above, but we have vehicle specific products suitable for most current vans. Please use our "Vehicle Specific Product" search tool to see if we have a solution that is designed for your vehicle.
[ ? ]